Watch I Love You Phillip Morris Free Online Stream

Wednesday, November 24, 2010 Mary

Watch I Love You Phillip Morris Free Online StreamI Love You Phillip Morris (2010) is an adaptation-comedy movie written and directed by Glenn Ficarra and John Requa. In I Love You Phillip Morris (2010) Luc Besson is the executive producer. The producers are Andrew Lazar, Far Shariat with co-producer Miri Yoon (II) and associate producers Linda Fields-Hill and Jeffrey Harlacker.

I Love You Phillip Morris (2010) is under Roadside Attractions and scheduled to be released on December 3rd, 2010 in limited release. I Love You Phillip Morris (2010) film stars Jim Carrey, Ewan McGregor, Leslie Mann, Rodrigo Santoro, Antoni Corone. In this movie Jim Carrey is a con man whose love and devotion for his cellmate leads him to make several daring prison escapes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment